These vegan stuffed dates are the perfect bite. Sweet dates filled with tangy vegan goat cheese and topped with a smoky pecan and a drizzle of balsamic.
- Preheat: Oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare: Use a knife to make a cut along one side of the dates and split them open.
- Assemble: Fill with a spoonful of the softened cheese. Then top each one with a pecan and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake: for 10 minutes and then remove from oven and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle: Spoon over a touch of balsamic over each date.
- These are best served fresh, but will keep in the fridge for a few days in an air tight container and can be reheated in the microwave or oven.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: party
- Serving Size: 3 dates
- Calories: 227
- Sodium: 333
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 4.3
- Carbohydrates: 23.5
- Protein: 3.5
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, dates, pecans