This vegan Just Egg quiche is incredibly delicious! Perfect for brunch or a holiday meal, it tastes great hot or at room temperature. Serve with a salad or with some baby potatoes or asparagus
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and saute the shallots for 3-5 minutes until softened.
- Then add in the vegan sausage and cook another 3 minutes.
- Throw in your garlic and spinach and cook stirring frequently for 2 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of nutmeg (optional) and set aside off the heat.
- Add the cooked filling ingredients into the baked crust and use a fork to ensure they are distributed evenly.
- Open your Just Egg bottle, add in the kala namak and replace the lid and shake well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pastry crust.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: main dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: French
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Protein: 11
Keywords: quiche, vegan, just egg, dairy-free, dinner