These vegan cinnamon palmiers are easy to make and smell heavenly. Flaky puff pastry is sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and then baked to crispy sweet perfection.
- puff pastry sheet
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Thaw: puff pastry according to package directions and then roll out into a 12" x 8" rectangle on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Filling: Sprinkle with sugar in an even layer all over. Then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll: Start rolling the dough from one long side towards the middle and then stop and roll from the opposite side until they rolls meet in the middle.
- Freeze: Wrap the parchment around the pastry roll and put into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Remove from the freezer and cut into ¼" slices. Place these on a parchment lines baking sheet and sprinkle each cookie with a bit more sugar.
- Bake: for 15-18 minutes until they start to turn golden. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Category: cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 198
Keywords: vegan, cookies, french pastry, dairy-free, dessert, puff pastry, cinnamon, sugar