These no-bake chocolate ball treats check all the boxes - vegan, gluten-free, no refined sugar, easy to make, and of course, delicious. They are a great option for a quick at home sweet or something to bring along to a potluck, party or cookie exchange.
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 16 soft dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried coconut, finely shredded
- Put all ingredients except coconut into a food processor.
- Process until the dates are chopped up and the ingredients are well mixed.
- If it won't stick together enough to form into balls, add a few drops of water.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the dried coconut until fully coated.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
I am part of an affiliate program with Amazon. So if you purchase a recommended product I will receive a small commission which will cost you nothing. Thanks for the support!
- Category: sweets
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: Swedish
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, no-bake, no refined sugar, quick, chocolate