These vegan meatballs, made with Beyond Meat plant-based ground are so tender and flavorful that you'll wish you made more of them. Serve them with some spaghetti and marinara sauce for a comfort food win. Yum!
- 1 lb Beyond Meat's Beyond Beef plant-based ground
- 1 head roasted garlic, mashed
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, panko or regular
- 1/2 cup plant-based parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Roast your garlic. If you need instructions, check out my How to Roast Garlic post
- While the garlic is in the oven, add the onion to a food processor with 2 Tbs of water. Whiz until it's almost liquified, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Add this to a large bowl.
- Prepare and add the remaining ingredients to the bowl.
- When the garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze the cloves into a small bowl and mash with a fork before adding to the meatball mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix everything together. Use a squeezing action to really incorporate everything together.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out and then roll into balls.
- Place on a baking pan lined with silicone baking mat or parchment. It's ok if they are touching.
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- If you want larger meatballs use a 1/4 cup to measure out golf ball sized meatballs. You will need to another 5-10 minutes to the cooking time.
- This mixture is wet, but should hold together and will firm up as they cook.
- I am part of an affiliate program with Amazon. So if you purchase a recommended product I will receive a small commission which will cost you nothing. Thanks for the support!
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4 meatballs
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 15.7
Keywords: Beyond Meat Meatballs, vegan meatballs, plant-based meatballs